The Undergraduate Research Advisory Board consists of representatives from colleges with significant undergraduate enrollments and from units that facilitate undergraduate research.
Members assisted in developing the mission statement for the Office of Undergraduate Research. They also assist in reviewing proposals for the Undergraduate Research Symposium, and several served as judges and panel chair at that event.
- Elizabeth Rockman, Campus Honors Program
- John Randolph, Department of History (LAS)
- Lois Hoyer, Department Of Pathobiology (VetMed)
- Lydia Khuri, University Housing
- Merinda Hensley, University Library
- Natasha Mamaril, College of Engineering
- Robert Baird, Department of Media and Cinema Studies (Media)
- Robert Schooley, Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences (ACES)
- Patrick Vargas, Department of Advertising (Media)